So I was sick (and still having some residual) for 2 weeks and finally hit the gym again to boost my immune system but unfortunately, my infernal hacking cough exacerbated after 5 minutes of running on the treadmill at approximately 5.5 km/hr. I slowed my pace to 3 km/hr. Subsequent to few hard fires from my pulmonary system, panting, catching my breath… I swigged down some water but MY EPIGLOTTIS GOT CONFUSED I WAS IN A STATE OF EMBARRASSMENT in 2.3 seconds. Saliva-tinged water all over the treadmill controls and monitor.
Thank God I’m cute and I’m going to gym until Friday. Die, lungs… die!
No, nay, never.
—Kee Vos-Stricker to Vincent van Gogh’s marriage proposal.
- I'm so fond of this officemate of mine coz he gives me poignant insecurity granted he is a refined skinny, fair-skinned, long brown-haired homo completely deceiving anyone with a malfunctioning gaydar. She's prettier and girlier than me for Pete's sake. So one night...
- Me: WOW, soooo fresh! *touches officemate's chin*
- Officemate: AAAAAAYYYY! WAG! (no!)
- Me: Beket? (why?)
- Officemate: *laughs* Di pa ko nag shave eh. (I haven't shaved yet)
- LOL. Thou shall not touch a gay's stubble.